3.1K views

Hello

The number that is posted below for Work Out World Corporate office is only for the MA, RI AND NHLOCATIONS 781-785-0160. The other locations in New Jersey are seperatly owned and There should be a number if you search New Jersey corporate office.

781-785-0160 Only for Work Out World MA RI NH

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #1123343

Does anyone know the Email address to send the cancelation letter to? They sure do make us run through hoops to cancel. I try calling the provided number but only get voice mail.

to PleaseHelp #1123370

Customercare@abcfinancial.com

New Bedford, Massachusetts, United States #960228

since the new manager at the New Bedford location has been there, the club hasn't looked better!His staff is amazing and he truly understands his members needs...He's awesome!

:) on the other hand the fall river gym with that female manager sucks! She's really rude and ignorant! Her club is an absolute mess! She's a horrible person!

I can't explain enough how disgusting she treats everyone...

I've been a member since 2005 and I will never step foot at the fall river location ever again!

Brockton, Massachusetts, United States #951111

Yes I posted this up on their fb wall also!Company need to hired woman that don't be acting like hoes with married men like the Zumba instructor Danielle A Peterson asking married men to friend request her on fb only meeting them once!

That is so unprofessional! She is the instructor at the brockton wow by the west gate mall!! If this is what you hire its a shame I think the workers need to keep their job and personal life separate!!

UNPROFESSIONAL WAY OF THIS WOMAN IN THE PLACE!DISAPPOINTED WITH THE STAFF THAT YOU GUYS HIRE!

Is anyone else dis-satisfied with the Monday night zumba (6:30 pm) instructor in Fall River?He seems like a nice person and seems to really enjoy what he does.

But he's always off beat, seems to forget the steps and is extremely hard to follow.

I give him credit for doing what he does (seriously doubt I could get up there), but I'm thinking he should not have been certified at this time.Maybe it's nerves, all I know is I have NEVER left a zumba class not having broken a sweat before taking his class!

East Taunton, Massachusetts, United States #777204

the company need to get rid of the boy manager in th east taunton, mass.w o w gym he has fired 4 people in one mouth.

you don't need to boy to fill a man job. I been working out of this gym since it open and I never heard of anyone getting fired. he even fired the best cleaning lady of the girls room.

you better check it out.

I go to wow in New Bedford.MA have to say nice gym , but by far the nastiest gym I've ever seen.

Can't seem to find anybody working there in the morning. I go between 4 and 6 am and on occasion someone will pop in between 430 and 5 am. I've told management but it goes in one ear and out the other, my next step is going to the board of health. I have taken pictures and sent it to management but that was a waste of time.

I don't want to quit because I like the 24/7 option .

I hoping that corporate can do something if you need those pictures I can email them to you.My email is ronjarhead@comcast.net.

to Anonymous Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States #772147

Your right that place is NASTY

I have been at WOW in Peabody and for the last 2 months we have had blown speakers and they have not yet fixed them. When you pack all your classes you shouldn't be with out music. This needs to get fixed ASAP and get better speakers and more speakers and also add more fans since their hearing/cooling system doesn't work right!!!

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States #750768

I was a member of 2 other health facilities in my hometown for 26 years and over that 26 years nothing of mine was ever stolen.Over the last 3 years at WOW-Warwick I have had sunglasses to dirty underwear stolen.

And over that 3 years period I have had things taken on 10 different occasion. Why is thief so prevalent at WOW Warwick and not the 2 other gyms I also was a member of.

What did the other Health Facilities do that WOW isn't doing?