I had canceled my membership last month for WOW.It was the the 20.00 doller plan.

So yesterday I get a charge from WOW for 40.00. When i called them to complain i was told basicly to suck it up. because i didnt cancel by the 25th of the month then they were going to charge me anyways. I called it in on the 26.

it should not matter when you cancel your membership. if it is canceld you don not have the right to charge me. I will make sure that WOW has a hard time getting new members. I will post signs, posters and even start my own Against WOW website.

All i wanted was my money back and you told me to get bent.Im Pissed!

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

I just had the same experience with WOW.My account was debited $49.99 without even a notice that my membership was up.

I have not been to WOW since last July (Somerville gym very dirty) I have faithfully paid my $20 every month waiting for the membership to expire. Well it expired without WOW notifying me and they say they will not refund me. I am so upset with these people that I don't know what to do.

Has anyone out there had the same experience?Did you get your money back?

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more