The guy at the front desy was RUDE when I asked about a membership.I was told as he pointed read the sign.

Really?? He walked away when I was talking to him and could careless about getting new members. The gym smelled like urine and now I know why they place was empty. I told him if your rude to customers you wont have a job because no one will be here.

He replied I've been here 7yrs and everything is fine.

This place needs new staff and a cleaning crew to get the smell out.I know it's a gym but it shouldn't smell like pee.

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

jscrook
Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #591457

the locker rooms are open to the roof, no ceiling tiles, therefore no heat, freezing in winter.I signed up for a steam bath.

It immediately broke and they now use it for cleaning supply storeage room. They replaced it with a sauna which is not hot enough to break a sweat. It needs to run constantly with a powerful heater with rocks to evaporate small amounts of water to heat the air. This is "infrared" but is totally inadequate, ie, cheap, walls heat up with all the force of an electric blanket.

They do not replace missing dumbbells so some sets are incomplete.

Showers have puny water pressure and leak all over the floor so you slip and slide trying to get out of this area.

I did write the corporate office, and all I got back was a generic email saying sorry. I wrote this after the *** response from thier corporate office. I see they don't care about the customers so why should the people thy hire.