On April 16th 2012 I approached the trainer, Jayson (sp?), to sign up for training. I ended up signing a contract for six sessions a month at a cost of $210 per month. After 25 days still no trainer had been assigned until I had one session and then he disappeared for two weeks. So after 5 and 1/2 weeks I had one session and had paid for nine sessions. Then I got a trainer in the sixth week and had 9 sessions with her and then she quit – another two weeks without a trainer while I continued to pay for six sessions every month. At that point I cancelled my credit card rather than pay for any more sessions.

They now owe me for fourteen training sessions

When I joined I was told by Jayson that :

1. I could cancel anytime – this is not true I tried cancelling by certified mail to no avail

2. I would be sent nutritional counseling via email – this never happened

3. My training sessions would never expire – no true since although they owe me for fourteen sessions they will not let me use them until I send another $210 which I will not do.

4. Phone calls to their corporate headquarters explaining the above were met with stony refusals to do anything about my complaints.

I have been satisfied with WOW for the past 12 years but I am leaving for Planet Fitness. I cannot help but believe that your organization shares complicity in the blatant fraud which has been perpetrated by BF Central.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

no difference in the cover you get, but be cafreul 30 year policies will probably be cheaper per month than a full term policy That's because you will be younger and healthier and less likely to need to use it (less risk for the insurer), but in 30 years time it will cost more because you will be older and more likely to claim on the cover.It's possible too that the insurer will not renew the policy if they feel you present to great a risk e.g.

if you have been seriously ill in the first 30 years (heaven forbid).

A full term policy will be a set price for the whole term.It might start out a little more expensive at first, but with no renewal to worry about, you might save a bit of money in the long term End of the day, insurers are business people They're in it to make money Just do some research and I'm sure you'll find good quotes!