You cannot cancel a Workout World Contract after the first 3 Days.Membership sales representatives lead you to believe that you can cancel your membership at anytime.

As long as you give 30 days notice!! The problem is even with 30 days notice you cannot cancel your membership unless you are Disabled!!!!!!! So, you would be forced to pay your membership regardless if you want to continue going there or not. The staff and corporate office at WOW are very rude and non-professional the customer service is terrible.

They feel that they are doing you a favor.

There are lots of choices out there...I would not recommend Work Out World.I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau as well.

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more