I have a been a member of this gym for over a decade.I can not understand why you are destroying the gym.

Broken bathrooms, disgusting showers, equipment that doesn't work, adding sugary sodas in a gym instead of healthy shakes and the list goes on and on and on. What is the resoning behind this? Are you trying to go out of business to declare bankrupcy? I have now gone to a 10/month membership because you fired the good instructors.

This makes no logical business sense. Needham and the surrounding areas are not poor communities. We could and would pay 4 times the membership for a gym that had some quality.

You are just destroying what was once a nice place to workout.

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Has anyone tried to cancel based on the closing of the Needham gym? From what I have heard, ABC Financial is notoriously evasive and they make it difficult to terminate a contract. I know that they require a certified letter under regular circumstances.

Amazing, Tue morning they had even 9:30am and 10:30am classes. What a shame that no local businessman looked into this great location with loyal clientele. The member will disperse withing a week now.

This is a shame since it was so close to my work. The other gym's in the area are nice but the monthly fee's are at least $50 more than WOW was.

Stop by the Boston Sports Club in Wellesley this weekend (11/5-11/6) and ask for 'Eric' for a FREE 1 week trial. We are also offering discounted rates for WOW Needham members. For more information call 781-263-5700.

JCC in Newton (.25 mile away from Wow) is offering all Wow memberss a free two week trial, and if they choose to join after they will get a free month and no registration fee!

:( Three days ago I went to a class at the Needham Wow, and was told by one of their people that the gym would stay open through November.We all knew it would close soon, but I was relieved that I'd have a few more classes, which are the only good thing about that grungy disgusting gym.

Today I learned -- not from WoW but one of the teachers -- that the gym has now closed, so I can't even say goodbye to my friends. I bet they timed it this way, three days into November, so most of us would have used the gym at least once, and getting money back for the month will be impossible.

I am so grateful my credit card just expired, so they can only get $20 for this month.What creeps.

:sigh

They officially went out of business as of today