Spoke to WOW about prices.Only in person.

Went to WOW Menlo Park to talk about membership. $160 plus $20 per month=$400 1year or $400 plus $10 per month 1 year minus $100 coupon. THAT'S $420 PER YEAR! What are they giving me for my extra money and more up front?

Went on line. $60 plus $20 per month or $180 plus $10 per month. BOTH ARE $300 PER YEAR! I've read more than a hundred posts and comments only 8 months old.

Read this and some of these posts and make your own judgments.I'm walking.

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Planet Fitness - Locker Room Facility Review from New York, New York Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more