WOW! Work Out World

Health Club

50 O'Connell Way, East Taunton, MA 02718

(508) 880-0440

Watch out working out at this gym....During peak hours of 5pm to 8pm

I'm a 48 year old non muscle hunk unlike the other 20-30 something's there, manager is approximately 26 years old.

If you bother any of the females and ask to share a machine and she acts as if it's her machine for the whole night.....and then you go to management. ..for help....The management will ask you to leave. What happened to the nice people in the world.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Work Out World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Work Out World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Work Out World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more 24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more Planet Fitness - Locker Room Facility Review from New York, New York Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more