y daughter informed Wall NJ WOW that she attending college @ the end August 2011; She was not told or reminded how to cancel membership, just that it would be taken care of.I did not realize that my Discover card was continually charged until 1/2/12.

I mistakenly assumed that my daughter ( only 18 ) had taken care of cancellation. She later told me that no one @ WOW explained what to do. They rely on fine print in contract to continue charging credit card. They require special form that is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO FIND ON WEBSITE & require mailing it in via registered mail.

NO ONE IN THIS DAY & AGE USES REGISTERED MAIL. USPS?? Yeah right. VERY CUMBERSOME.

They do not have or allow email cancellations nor do they provide a phone # on web site to call?. They do this to keep charging your account as long as they can!. WATCH THE MOVIE THE RAINMAKER with Danny DeVito & Matt Damon;. The ROMAs are Roy Schneider in the movie?.

I STRONGLY URGE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN A HEALTHCLUB IN NJ NOT JOIN A WOW & IF U DO, MAKE SURE U GET A CANCELLATION FORM, WHICH BY THE WAY, DOES NOT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL THE MONTH FOLLOWING THE DATE IT IS RECEIVED AND ACKNOWLEDGED.. DO NOT COUNT ON ANY STAFF AT ANY BRANCH FOR ANY HELP:. IT IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST AGAINST A CLUB MANAGER:. THEY RUN A *** OPERATION..

I PERSONALLY KNOW A FORMER GENERAL MANAGER OF A BRANCH WHO TOLD ME WHAT THEY DO.2b9fe2f

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments