Holmdel Township, New Jersey
1.6

Got suckered into personal training.Okay, so I'll give it a whirl.

The kid ruined my knee by the 3rd session. I told him it hurt really badly, but he insisted it is supposed to hurt!!???!?!!?!?! I kept telling him it hurt in a way it shouldn't. He wouldn't listen.

He knew better. I haven't been able to kneel without pain, and stairs are now difficult. I'm only 51, and have been like this for over a year now. :-/.

Trying to avoid surgery.

The kid claimed he is the PT mgr.If that's true, then that's scary.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Work Out World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Work Out World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Work Out World and work out world personal training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments