Pitman, New Jersey
1.4

After turning in my monthly membership in December (I was moving), I was still charged for 3 more months, was onerdrawn at bank.I called wow (In Red Bank), they said they would talk with corporate, that was 2 weeks ago, 5 phone calls, talked with 3/4 different people ,still getting nowhere.

If you are thinking of joining a gym, please reserch them.Red Bank wow is a joke, you can not count on anyone there to help you.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of work out world membership from Work Out World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Work Out World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Work Out World for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Fit4less - Customer Care Review Fit4less "I've been looking forward to Fit4less opening for months now. I have been unable to get anyone's attention (through the locked doors) so I can get a look around. No..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more