Ive been a member in New Bedford for Fourteen years now my daughters been a member for about seven to eight years.I joined before it even opened.

Back than there was no gold or platinum or multi. I signed the two year contract stating that i have full access to the gym snd all the extras which in fact my Daughter and I could go to te Fall River Club as well. Had Tasnning free bsbysitting free all included as well as going to the FasllRiver and classses too. My Dasughter was a family add on for 9.99 Ive always been 19.99 somehowvut our membershios got swapped around.

Ivevtried several times now for years es years to have it resolved to no evail. A year and haklfago i was told we were Grandfathered but now i being told im not considered platinum and i cant bring a guest or go to other clubs no free tanning or any extras or even do classes. Ive had all tgese things for years and now for meto have it i have to recontract and pa their 49.99 fee for both my Daughter and I and plus 20.99.

Ive felt like an outsider for quite sometime and Lindsay from Corporate had te same attitude like Ryan like they were doing me a favor giving it to me for free.she stated to im not platinum that i would have to pay extra and i could get all these benefits back even though i had them all alon and my Daughter as well.Instead of even just giving me a polatinum card and losung the 50 per year snd extra dollar as opposed to losing both of us all together.And also stated the facility is in need of repairs ceiling tiles lighting issues walls have holes in them paint chipping dumbells are fallin apart ets and the gym is always filthy and soaked floors in the bathrooms etc and Lindsay and Ryan need several classes in Customer Service and last but not least as a lng and dedicated customer of WOW i am leaving this dump and not soending another penny and Please wjat ever you if you are not a Member do not become one ......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of work out world membership. Work Out World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work out world membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Work Out World.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments