1.8

I was a regular member and even signed up for an extra $100 per session cost with a trainer for quite a few times, paid $200 before my next two sessions.I went in a few days before I was having major surgery and wanted to scan my own card rather than hand it over to the front desk girl for her to scan.

My reasoning was that I saw 20 people before me hand her their keys with the card to be scan on it and she did not use anti bacterial gel. Well normally I would not care but I was having surgery in a few days and wanted to be safe not to catch something after seeing her just handle 20 sets of keys and who knows how many more for the last few hours the gym was opened. So, I went to put my card in front of the scanner which was directly in front of me just a foot away. She went to take my keys from me.

I said it's ok I will scan them. She said to me that she had to scan them. I told her my circumstances and all and she said you can leave. I was fuming.

I called the trainer and told him I was asked to leave. I complained to the manager (who I later heard was her bf), so to no avail. I wrote to the company to no avail. I didn't go back and lost the $200 I paid ahead for personal training.

I cancelled by contract due to this and they tried to threaten me so I gave them my attorneys number and they cancelled it without an extra fee, but no $200 refund for a training I never had.They were so rude and I heard many horror stories about nasty staff.

Lucyiam1963 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Work Out World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Work Out World to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Work Out World and work out world personal training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments