On November 30th, 2016 I met with a lady at the Wall WOW and informed her of my intentions to sign up for 1 of 3 offered products.I asked for the basic plan of $99.00 initiation fee, $9.99 monthly fee and $59.00 annual fee basic plan.

I confirmed the plan and price twice. I specifically remember the conversation and there was no misunderstanding. Unfortunately, on 12/2/2016 I noticed a direct withdrawal from my account of $32.09, not the $9.99 monthly price I thought I was agreeing to. I believe this error was intentional after reading many reviews online about shady business practices.

As a result, on 12/2/2016 I dropped off a signed cancellation letter to the Wall, NJ location as stipulated in the contract item #2 on page 1 of the contract. I also sent a letter certified with return receipt as stated in item #1 on page 1 of the attached contract. My reason for this thoroughness is because of my distrust in the company after reading all the reviews online. On December 6th I was notified in email by their support team that, " We are processing your 3 day cancellation request, and the membership has been terminated immediately.

Please allow up to 30 business days for the cancellation to be processed. As of 12/15 It is now 48 business days and I've still not received a check. Why can they withdraw my money so fast but take so long for a refund. It's BS and I'm pissed.

I will never use WOW.Not to mention I did work out there once and thought the gym was messy and employees were unprofessional.

Review about: Work Out World Membership.

I didn't like: Contract scams.

Comments