Work Out World - Criminal enterprise

1800 north, 1800 NJ-34 #402, Wall Township, NJ 07719, USA 1 comment
Additional Fees

Had no idea how difficult it would be to cancel a membership for my 14 year old daughter... she went 2x.

Truly a disgusting company

Comments

I am having the same issue. Corrupt business practices.

Have tried for 4 mths to get membership cancelled. Only a mgr. can help and they are never at the gym.

I have spoken to three other parents on Foxboro who are having the same issue. I don't even have a contract with them (month to month).

Work Out World - WOW policy is criminal

JOINING THIS GYM CAUSED ABSOLUTE STRESS AND RUINED MY CREDIT SCORE FOR 7 YEARS!!!!

I am not exaggerating. Total stress, and hosed my credit score.

Want to join our gym, step right up and give us your John Handcock. That simply to join. Years later I try to cancel my membership IN PERSON, with full identification. NOPE. Not allowed. They prefer to make your life living *** to cancel something so small in your life. Literally drive you bonkers because naturally this whole thing seems so illogical. Writing a letter and certifying it ($7 dollars, by the way), for them to cancel. Are you kidding me. It was The principle for me. I disputed the charges because I was fed up. Next thing you know, my bank files a charge off which absolutely destroyed my credit. Even though I immediately paid them.

I had a 3% apr on my mortgage, to put things inter perspective as to how good my credit WAS.

Now it is *** All because of this damn gym and their absurd polices..

Avoid this gym at all cost!!!! Please!!!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Work Out World - Cancel memvership

2.8
Equipment Quality

Wrong number!!!!! Cannot vontact these people to save my life

Work Out World - Canceled membership and still paying fee

Cancelled membership and money back

Work Out World - Complaint.

1.8
Equipment Quality

I arrived at work out world in east providence. I usually come in early around 8:20 or so because of the baby sitting program they offer.

They open at 8:30am I’ve been waiting for almost 30 minutes and no one was there my toddler was starting to get agitated because he had to sit and wait.

The lady at the desk was no help and I’m very unhappy with this service. I pay $10 a month extra so i have have a baby sitter 2 hours a day to so my work out.

Work Out World - Canceled membership and still paying fee

My credit card should have been removed about a year ago. And i saw on my bank statement that i am still being charged.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Work Out World - Charging too much

200 Boston Ave, Medford, MA 02155, USA 0 comments

So my account has been charged to much. I generally pay work out world 10$ a month and now they just took $50 off my account

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Work Out World - Really unhappy

3.2
Equipment Quality

Was in Newpark Mall location to purchase new clothes due to recent weight loss. Asked girl how much Wrangler jeans would shrink.

She scrunched up her face and said "I don't know", then looked at coworker, rolled her eyes and sighed. Coworker guy was very helpful and not on HIS cell. Went back today and was treated even worse. She was alone, no-one to pick up slack.

Been shopping there since they opened.

Didnt purchase anything today and I'm never going back. Fire this girl if you want to save your buisness.

Review about: Customer Care Work World Newpark Mall.

Work Out World - Embarrassed

18 Pocasset St, Fall River, MA 02721, USA 0 comments
Cleanliness

As a member for period of time, I am really disappointed and embarrassed

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Work Out World - Incompetent company handling memberships

300 Main St, Nashua, NH 03060, USA 1 comment
2.2
Equipment Quality

The reason I am cancelling is because abc financial is not able to resolve a billing issue with my account. After at least 5 phone calls with ABC financial and 1 with DCU credit union whom insist they have not blocked any payments.

I am extremely disappointed with your inability to resolve this issue. I have a family membership all with the same debit card. My membership was fine until I added my daughter to the plan.

Now my payment wont go through but hers does. I'm beyond angry as I've paid and annual fee that I will not benefit from.

Comments

You get what you pay for. Dirty gym, dirty lockers and showers.

Free WiFi hasn’t worked in three months in Glastonbury. Can’t wait for the EDGE to open in town.