Westwood, Massachusetts

I signed up to WOW with their promised that the cancellations or membership can be no hassle. Just a phone call and no questions ask , I can cancel it anytime.

We went to the gym and tried to cancel my membership, they told us to sent an email to WOW membership cancellation office, which I did. Then I got a reply that I need to send a register mail to request for cancellation. I got the return confirmation that they received it and after 2 months they are still charging me every month . I went back to the location where I signed up and they gave us email address, phone number to call.

This is ridiculous .

They are a big scam. Please don't sign up with WOW.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of work out world membership. Work Out World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned work out world membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Work Out World.

Comments

YES I am also trying to cancel my gym membership. Any suggestions on how to do this would be great.