I have complained to the corporate office about the ceiling fans loaded with black dust and falling down on customers - this has been back in April it is now June and nothing has been done.Today was so hot outside, I asked the staff if the air was working they said they could not use the air conditioner nor could they put on ceiling fans.

It was a steam bath in there everyone complained but the staff was told not to open the door or put on the fans. Such bad air quality, germs and dust all over. People were ready to pass out from the heat. Workers were sweating as well and all they did was stand at the counter.

This East Providence location new owners do not care about their customers. They sign people up and do nothing to accommodate everyone who pays a monthly fee for a clean, comfortable gym especially in the summer months. They ignore any complaints being made.

So get the word out there are other gyms around that are much nicer and care about their clients.Stay away from WOW especially in East Providence they are the worse gym around.

Review about: Work Out World Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How dirty the gym is, Customer service, How they do not listen, Outright lying about customer comments.

Had an Experience with Work Out World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion