Wow Work Out World Corporate Office

Feb 10, 2012
review #296017

Hello

The number that is posted below for Work Out World Corporate office is only for the MA, RI AND NHLOCATIONS 781-785-0160. The other locations in New Jersey are seperatly owned and There should be a number if you search New Jersey corporate office.

64e96cf
2.4
Had an experience with Work Out World?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
anonymous

Apr 28

Is anyone else dis-satisfied with the Monday night zumba (6:30 pm) instructor in Fall River? He seems like a nice person and seems to really enjoy what he does. But he's always off beat, seems to forget the steps and is extremely hard to follow. I give him credit for doing what he does (seriously doubt I could get up there), but I'm thinking he should not have been certified at this time. Maybe it's nerves, all I know is I have NEVER left a zumba class not having broken a sweat before taking his class!

Patty

Jan 23 East Taunton, Massachusetts

the company need to get rid of the boy manager in th east taunton, mass. w o w gym he has fired 4 people in one mouth. you don't need to boy to fill a man job. I been working out of this gym since it open and I never heard of anyone getting fired. he even fired the best cleaning lady of the girls room. you better check it out.

Jan 10

I go to wow in New Bedford. MA have to say nice gym , but by far the nastiest gym I've ever seen. Can't seem to find anybody working there in the morning. I go between 4 and 6 am and on occasion someone will pop in between 430 and 5 am. I've told management but it goes in one ear and out the other, my next step is going to the board of health. I have taken pictures and sent it to management but that was a waste of time. I don't want to quit because I like the 24/7 option . I hoping that corporate can do something if you need those pictures I can email them to you. My email is ronjarhead@comcast.net.

Annoyed

Dec 07, 2013

I have been at WOW in Peabody and for the last 2 months we have had blown speakers and they have not yet fixed them. When you pack all your classes you shouldn't be with out music. This needs to get fixed ASAP and get better speakers and more speakers and also add more fans since their hearing/cooling system doesn't work right!!!

Radar

Dec 01, 2013 Warwick, Rhode Island

I was a member of 2 other health facilities in my hometown for 26 years and over that 26 years nothing of mine was ever stolen. Over the last 3 years at WOW-Warwick I have had sunglasses to dirty underwear stolen. And over that 3 years period I have had things taken on 10 different occasion. Why is thief so prevalent at WOW Warwick and not the 2 other gyms I also was a member of. What did the other Health Facilities do that WOW isn't doing?

ANGRY

Aug 22, 2013 Waltham, Massachusetts

Can't wait to tell you about how the Waltham location robbed us of 338.48 through a voided child's membership! Once the courts settle this I'll be back to give you details. I already reported it to Fox 25 News! We were billed via credit card (we were paying thinking it was MY WOW bill). My child joined for literally 20 minutes when the personal trainer said void the membership ~ it was against insurance regulations to have him use machinery. They "voided" it ~ gave us no paperwork because it was voided ~ we didn't need it ~ no membership card ~ because it was voided, BUT as soon as we left they submitted it! 17 months we paid out ~ yearly dues and everything! My son didn't go in 1 time ~ he wasn't a member! DO NOT JOIN WOW!!!! They refuse to owe up to their fraud and reimburse!

Aug 22, 2013 Boston, Massachusetts

Hello,

-- To cancel your WOW membership please contact ABC Financial @1 888 827 9262. WOW/ABC is going to want it in writing that you are cancelling your WOW membership. ABC will accept the written notice as an email, please call and get their email address.

Please be sure to get your HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT. To get your health insurance reimbursement, submit to your health insurance, copies of invoices and also copy of agreement for individual reimbursements.

ABC Financial 1 888 827 9262

Aug 24, 2013 Boston, Massachusetts

they stole $338.48 from us, reopened a closed contract w/o consent, and said no refunds. total losers

0 0 Reply
law suit coming ur way!!!!

Jun 26, 2013 Malden, Massachusetts

Wow in Medford Ma wow complete chaos theres a trainer/ class instructor who constantly smells lile alcohol when he trains me! he reschedules me all the time and constatly uses very bad language !! specially in his classes very unprofesional !! he definietly gives hispanics a very bad name sad to say! & i am not prejudice i am just saying something should be done before they get a sexual harrasment case over one unproffesional employee ! im looking to speak to a lawyer and so are other wonan who have encountered alot worse with the same trainer !

JR

May 14, 2013 Worcester, Massachusetts

The Worcester WOW Sucks For 2 months I beenwaiting for the tanning booths to open I was told Wow has Not paid the elcetricians to get it turn on. Now they have not paid there cable so now we have no tv's How bad is ti going to get . An the HQ dose not answer pick up on phone calls

Chuck

Mar 12, 2013

I am looking for the address to the Corporate Office for WOW, located in Mass. Any information is much appreciated.

Feb 28, 2013 Randolph, Massachusetts

I am currently an employee @ wow & i know firsthand the *** that goes on in the workplace but i just wanted to say that if u are a member & u are training with ProFit.. put ur money back in ur wallet b/c its all a scam. There isn't a workout plan that these mofo's can help u with that u cant find somewhere online. Trust me. I hope this was helpful. Have a nice day. :)

Marie

Jul 23, 2013

Hey i hope somebody can help i was conned into signing up for a trainer at wow i was very confused and didn't realize the outrageous fee they charged me 754.00 total i do not want a trainer and wish to get my money refunded on top of that i am a new member of the gym please help it hasn't been more than a day will i get my money back. Thanks

really!!!

Feb 27, 2013 North Providence, Rhode Island

Me an 2 of my friend were at the north providence RI location last night when they failed to check for remaining coustomers and left an locked us in. We had to call the police to notify them. Then my friend called this morning an spoke with the manager an all he said was "its not a big deal, no one got hurt" really!! That is *** up!! So pissed. Then 2 day before this my friend went to step on the treadmill an didnt realize that someone left it on an she went flying off an the guy working didnt notice because she was watching movies on the computer with earphones. She called the next day an the same manager told her she could fill out an accident report but he dont know what the policy is when someone falls in tjw gym. She had to go to the ER an have xrays done because they thought she broke her knee cap!!! I cant believe there response to her falling an us getting locked in 2 days later an to think she gave them the benefit of the doubt an look what happened.

Feb 28, 2013 Randolph, Massachusetts

Wow, that is *** up but im not surprised. U need to file a real complaint on these ***. The same *** goes on in my gym although our manager is a bit more professional & people tend to like him. I dont think ill be working here much longer though. Good luck to u though.

Jan 16, 2013

Have bad customer service, workers are nothing but rude!

shauna

Nov 11, 2012

I read the comments and have to agree that dealing with Work Out World can be exasperating. I am a member in Foxboro and have had a good experience there. The gym is clean and I get a good workout.
I went in for my usual workout yesterday. I had gotten a new credit card number (same company) the day before and simply tried to change my payment information as I checked in. Easy right? I had thought so. I was told that I would be charged a fee and that my credit report might be affected. I couldn't believe it. The person at the desk told me that the fee would be taken care of when I brought my next credit card statement to the gym. I asked that they just take care of it now instead of assessing me a fee and possibly impacting my credit report. I was told that this is how it is done. I told the person at the desk that I understood that this was not his policy but that I didn't understand it. I said that if I was charged a fee and if my credit report was impacted, then I would cancel my membership. The attitude of the staff took a sudden change. Rolling eyes, leaning in towards me and a tone that was condescending at best. I decided to cancel on the spot due to the poor treatment. It was also embarrassing as many members were checking in as I stood and tried to understand how a simple act of changing my credit card number had gone so awry. I was told that I had to fax my cancellation to ABC Financial and do all of the work. Then I learned that no matter when you
... Show more

shauna

Nov 11, 2012

... Show more

Showing 1-20 of 32 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Work Out World.
Filing a new complaint about
×