Work Out World - WOW, almost impossible to cancel the membership
signed up with 2 year contract.At the end of the contract, I tried canceling the service.
Of cause, the usual pushy sales again, then I got a form with signature of the manager for the cancellation. Was told to call ABC financial to confirm the cancellation. Called and was told to fax the form. Faxed and got charged again the next month.
Called again to confirm the cancellation. Told again the fax wasn't received and need me to fax again. I faxed again and received another bill today saying I need to pay for the next month.
What in *** will take to get this membership canceled?f2dd3ad review #124835
You may also like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Do not go to LA Fitness, the place is never kept clean. Their is mold, algae, rust, and mildew everywhere. The ventilation system never works and it is a major..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..."
- "I hired John Palumbo as A Sales Coach for 6 Months. His fee was $4500 which I paid him via check in FULL. The agreement between John Palumbo of Winning..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."